- 50% of all hospital beds worldwide are filled with people suffering from a waterborne disease.
- More than 1 in 8 people in Africa do not have access to safe drinking water.
- 1 out of every 5 deaths under the age of 5 is due to a waterborne disease.
DEN Pure Water purification system kills all known bacteria and viruses while flocculating (separating sediment, mud and sand) at the same time. Is ideal for risk disaster management. Pure Water:
- Has an extremely long shelf life
- Is not corrosive
- Is environmentally friendly
- Is not light or heat sensitive
- Is odourless & tasteless
- Contains NO chlorine
DEN Disaster Water Management
- Temporary water tanks: DEN’s PURE WATER solution purifies the water, is easily managed and is extremely cost-effective.
- Mobile water tankers: Such as used by the fire departments, NDF and water department. DEN’s PURE WATER solution is a non-corrosive liquid that is safe to use in steel tankers.
DEN Pure Water is locally manufactured in a state of the art facility that carries an ISO 9001:2008 Certification.
This ensures that each and every batch produced adheres to strict quality control measures, is consistent and uniform in nature and every drop delivers the quality you will need for both large and small applications.